- The Met Breuer’s new shows are getting panned? Hrag Vartanian doesn’t like it. Ben Davis doesn’t like it. Jerry Saltz doesn’t like it. Roberta Smith and Holland Cotter are a little more reserved about their lack of excitement, but don’t love it either. Andrew Russeth is the only critic thus far to give it a thumbs up. [The Internet]
- A fire broke out in Baltimore’s The Book Thing, and they are raising money to help the free book exchange program get back on its feet. [Go Fund Me]
- AFC’s NSFW GIFs have gotten us suspended from Facebook….for seven days. So, that’s hell.
- 100 of Brooklyn’s Most Influential People. [Brooklyn Magazine]
- A profile of artist Kerry James Marshall. [Artnews]
Editor’s note: It’s art fair week so we’re pretty busy. Fewer links today. More posts.