Here are some GIFs of a little girl throwing a tantrum and taking a nap on an overcast, damp beach. This is exactly how we all feel today, so we won’t be posting like we usually do.
Here’s a summary of just what we’ve been up to in Miami:
- We brought you not one, not two, but three itineraries for ABMB week.
- We launched our new project space, Fine Art Gallery, at Artist-Run at the SATELLITE Show, with F.A.G. Bar.
- We were disappointed by the main fair at the convention center.
- Paddy loved UNTITLED.
- I liked NADA, but Paddy still had mixed feelings. We both agree that The Fontainebleau isn’t a great venue for that art fair.
- Pulse’s move to the beach was welcome, but the fair still needs some work.
- I noticed a lot of booths with similar looks, and picked who wore it better.
- After a week of trudging around lackluster commercial fairs, Paddy expressed our undying love of Tiger Strikes Asteroid’s Artist-Run at the SATELLITE.
- And yesterday, love (of the hopefully undying variety) seemed to be in the air at the Artist-Run—two of the participants decided to get married after having met each other just four days prior. Of course, we were there to document the moment in GIF.
Don’t worry, there’s more to come about our Miami adventures. And we haven’t forgotten about New York—our regular events listings will be back tomorrow.
But for now, we’ll be sleeping off our Basel weekend.