We would like to take a break from our daily posting to thank our sponsors for the month of June. These are the people and places that keep us publishing, so be sure to check them out.
- Artwrit is an independent quarterly and monthly publication committed to excellence in art writing. Artwrit’s June issue features a conversation with Kevin Gonzalez-Day plus reviews of Fred Sandback at Whitechapel, London and Anish Kapoor’s installation at Le Grand Palais in Paris.
- Dia Art Foundation is presenting a retrospective of minimalist artist Blinky Palermo at its Dia:Beacon location, at 3 Beekman Street in Beacon, New York, and CCS Bard. The exhibition runs through October 31, 2011.
- LUMEN is an international video, performance, and sound festival held in Staten Island at the Lighthouse Museum. LUMEN 2011 took place on Saturday, June 25.
- NADA Hudson is a site-specific art exhibition hosted by the New Art Dealers Alliance July 30 and 31. Located in a 19th century foundry and forge on the banks of the Hudson river, the exhibition will feature over 30 projects by NADA affiliates.
- Saatchi Online is an online social marketplace created to buy art, sell art, and get inspired by art. Founded to make art accessible and affordable to everyone around the world, the website helps collectors find artists and artists find fans.
Readers come to Art Fag City for its pointedly sharp and opinionated commentary on the art world. Our sponsors know that too. Once a month we introduce our sponsors to our readers and let them know a little more about who they are and what they do. You can say thanks to the companies that support Art Fag City by tweeting them or following them on Facebook.