We would like to take a brief moment to thank this month’s sponsors. These are the organizations and companies that keep us publishing, so be sure to check them out!
- Guggenheim -Stillspotting nyc is a multidisciplinary project that takes the museum’s Architecture and Urban Studies programming out into the streets of the city’s five boroughs.
- Asia Society Museum – Bound Unbound: Lin Tianmiao represents the artist’s first major solo exhibition in the United States.
- Creative Time -Creative Time Reports features Artists’ analysis of pressing news and events from around the world.
- Association of Public Art – Open Air, an interactive art installation that allows participants’ voices to transform the night sky over Philadelphia’s historic Benjamin Franklin Parkway.
- Curator’s Office – Progressive contemporary micro-gallery and curatorial service bureau for offsite projects and exhibitions in Washington, DC.
- Art Miami – Miami’s premier anchor fair, showcases the best in modern and contemporary art from more than 100 international art galleries. December 4-9, 2012
- Pacific Northwest College of Art – For over 100 years, PNCA has served as a creative hub for artists and designers with an educational philosophy that emphasizes individualized curricula, independent inquiry and cross-disciplinary exchange.
- NYU Steinhardt – Graduate art programs in Studio Art, Art Education, Art Therapy, Visual Culture: Costume Studies, and Visual Arts Administration.
- International Center of Photography – The ICP-Bard Program in Advanced Photographic Studies offers a curriculum of professional and studio practice, critical study, and Resident Artist Projects.
- School of Visual Arts – Molecular Cuisine: The Politics of Taste is an interdisciplinary conference investigating the importance of taste from the perspectives of the culinary arts, sociology, art history and theory, anthropology, as well as the cognitive, material and biological sciences.
- Ripley Auctions – African American Fine Arts, American Paintings, Contemporary Art and Murano Glass Auction.>
- artnet Auctions – Shepard Fairey: The Giant in Society and Politics, a special sale of over 30 rare prints by renowned Street artist Shepard Fairey.
- Mixed Greens – In the current exhibition, Night For Day, Joseph Smolinsky uses drawing and sculpture to explore subtle shifts of light, time, space, and climate.
- Brooklyn Comics & Graphics FestivalAnnual event featuring artists and publishers, lectures, exhibits and events.
- School of Visual Arts – The MA in Critical Theory and the Arts is an intensive yearlong study of the problems and questions of making art today.
- New York Academy of Sciences – Science and the Seven Deadly Sins - A vice – ridden series of events featuring scientists, authors, urban planners and many more.
- Tim Roseborough – The Art Rap EP by D. Skilling
- Pernod Absinthe – The Art & Absinthe Guide to Brooklyn – mobile interaction with the thriving arts community of Brooklyn, NY.
- Art Systems – Professional art gallery, antiques and collections management software
- TheBowerbirds – brings together a collection of art from various Asian artists and makes them available to everyone as art prints
If you are interested in advertising on Art Fag City, please get in touch with Nectar Ads, the Art Ad Network.