Buy Tickets to The Art F City Roast Today!
Date: February 17th, 2014 Venue: Postmasters Gallery, 54 Franklin Street, Ground floor, NYC. Time: Cocktails & light fare begin at 6:30 pm, Live Auction at 7:45 and an award ceremony and Roast at 8:30pm. Silent bidding runs through 10pm. BUY TICKETS HERE. This February 17th, get ready for The Art F City Roast: a night of crowning the worst and auctioning off the best. (Basically, it’s like the art prom but everyone is Carrie.) Prepare yourself for roasting and ass gadgetry; this year, our gilded awards will take the form of golden butt plugs. We haven’t announced all the details yet, because we’re not sure if the person in the giant butt costume will be distributing awards and buttplugs or awards as buttplugs. In the meantime, here’s what we can tell you:
- Jaimie Warren, the woman who has dressed up as a piece of lettuce, a flattened piece of pepperoni, and a lasagna will host. She will probably be wearing a costume.
- We will have artwork and experiences available from artists such as Jeremy Bailey, Man Bartlett, Christian Chaize, Saul Chernick, Carla Gannis, Irena Jurek, Deborah Kass, Lisa Kirk, Matthew Leifheit, Jose Lerma, Lauren Luloff, Lorna Mills, Marilyn Minter, Ruben Natal-San Miguel, John Powers, William Powhida, Marsha Owett, Trey Speegle, Mike and Doug Starn, Michelle Vaughan, Aaron Williams and many more!
- We’ll have online bidding with Paddle8, the esteemed online auction house.
- We will have CK Swett from Heritage Auctions. If you’ve seen Swett in action, you know this: Of all the world’s charity auctioneers, in one hundred years only the name C.K. Swett will be remembered. According to NBC, he is the “The Mad-Hatter” of charity auctions.
- Booze by Wodka Vodka, Alibi American Whiskey and Chapter 24 Vineyards!
- Food! Possibly pork buns!
Benefit Committee Chair: Jeffrey Teuton Benefit Committee: Saul Chernick, Ursula Endlicher, Carla Gannis, Dave Harper, Rhiannon Kubicka, Allegra LaVoila, Glenn Macura, Jonathan Mayers, Kelani Nichole, Nicholas O’Brien, Marsha Owett, Magda Sawon, Amanda Schneider, Andrea Serbonich, Robert Skollar, Benjamin Tischer, Ken Tyburski, Christina Vassallo, and Michelle Vaughan