- Noah Horowitz leaves VIP to head up the Armory. Former Soap.com exec Lisa Kennedy will take over for Horowitz. I have a feeling these appointments could work out very well for both outfits. [Report via ArtInfo] [Horowitz interview at Galleristny]
- The city has health and safety concerns about the New Museum’s Carsten Holler show. [Gothamist]
- Hyperallergic’s 20 Most Powerless List came out Friday and it’s better than ever. [Hyperallergic]
- Are Occupy Wall Street Protesters Their Own Worst Enemies? A fantastic feature examining the possibility of uncover police, infighting, and its effect on the protest’s core message. [AnimalNY]
- “Rock and roll is a music of mechanized sexuality. That's why 90 percent of it sounds like clocks fucking.” The intro to a classic Paper Monument essay identified today by AFC’s Will Brand as the “essence of social media”. Having read it gives us all a little more social cache. [N+1]
Previous post: Thank You to Our Sponsors!