Good afternoon Fundraiser! We’ll be posting more animated gifs and goodies shortly, and in the mean time remind readers that thanks to NURTUREart’s 501-c3 sponsorship, donations are not only tax deductible, but eligible for matching grants. Philanthropic incentives from organizations such as Carnegie Corporation made a huge impact on the fundraiser last year, and may well do so again.
I realize this is a little like tuning to an NPR funding drive — it’s not the most thrilling content in the world — but unfortunately there’s no way to avoid it. I’m looking to raise $8,000 by the end of the year, and if readers don’t hear about it, that’s not going to happen!
Speaking of which, thanks to a few fellow bloggers for spreading the word. If I’ve missed your post, do let me know.
- Art Observed announces the launch of my annual fundraiser, and describes the blog “one of the art world’s most prolific and independent voices”
- Joerg Colberg over at the famed photography blog Conscientious believes fundraisers such as this one are critical to maintaining the blogging landscape.
- Tom Moody plays Santa Claus
- Hrag Vartanian calls Art Fag City is an important voice in the art world and asks readers to do their part.
- C-Monster asks readers to help a blogga out.
- Veken Gueyikian – Asks readers who value independent voices in media and criticism to support AFC
- Culturegrrl – Well, frankly, this post is a little crazy, but worth a read anyway.
The Maverick Donor (choose your amount)
Or make checks payable to NURTUREart, with Art Fag City fundraiser in the memo. Mail to:
910 Grand Street
Brooklyn, NY 11211